I am SO excited to share with all of you.........
..................
........drum roll please...........
I've lost 6 pounds!
He he ... you were pry thinking something big, huh? Like that I was pregnant or something?!? HA Well - sorry, I'm just excited about dropping 6 lbs. I wish it were more like 16 - or 26, but I'll take 6 for now & keep trying. Anyhoo, Just thought I'd give you an opportunity to fulfill Romans 12:15a =)
Have a WONDERFULLY, BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY, all you fellow Momma's!
10 comments:
Good morning, See what happens when you do a drum roll????? You wake me up. Another little Kaeb, that would have been so nice. Grandmas are always ready for another grandchild. I could spoil her or him. That's my job, you know. My eyes are getting heavy, so glad you lost that much weight. Keep it up! Going back to sleep, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLove, Mom
rejoicing with you kristy! :D
6 pounds is an accomplishment!!
love,
bek
WHOOO HOOO! Way to go Kristy!! I am so proud of you!!Keep up the good (and hard) work! Love ya!
go Kristy! I thought you were announcing another little one too, but I am still excited for you! (o:
good for you girly! I'm so excited for you! your doing great keep it up! I love you and miss you very very much.
6 pounds is 6 pounds as each pound of fat is approximatly 3,500 calories...so when you multiply that by 6 you can see what a huge accomplishment 6 pounds is. Congrats!
Awesome! i am proud of you! And inspired!
YAY Kristy! I'm so excited for you. Go kristy go kristy go go go kristy!! :)
I tried posting on here the day you posted this and it wouldn't let me so Im trying again.....
When I first read this I thought you were totally expecting and I figured why not, everyone else in IL is pregnant or just had a baby:), but then I saw you lost 6 pounds and I was even more excited for you....loosing 6lbs is alot of work. You have to work hard at that. Keep up the great work and keep going I know you can accomplish your goal.
Post a Comment