Tuesday, August 18

Ball Games & Back to school!

Earlier in the year, my cousin took Kels & Josiah to a swim party benefit, and they came home with a bag of goodies, coupons, etc. Included was 2 tickets to a Peoria Cheif's game, so we went this past weekend. It was our kids' first baseball game, and they loved it! :) It was alot of fun - Abbi got a little bored, but still did great. We went on a fireworks night, so there was an awesome fireworks display afterwards! It just kept going & going...I was quite impressed!! :)

Piggin' out on supper before the game!


The kids had a blast watching the Cheif's mascot (& the ISU bird - it was ISU night) throughout the game - they were even MORE excited when he came through the stands later on & they got to take their picture with him!


The awesome fireworks after the game!



And Now.....


It's back to school!







The kids are both excited, and love their teachers! They're both ready to go all day already! :) But I'm glad they break them in slow.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Kristy, It looks like you have been having so much fun! I hope things are going smoothly with the kids back in school Have a great week. Let me know how I can be praying for you. Love and miss you! Blessings