This image represents how I've felt (and most likely looked like) to GET to where I am. Almost 25 lbs lighter! :) You see, I received an exciting piece of mail the other day. A congratulatory letter from my insurance company!! :) Now I'm anxiously awaiting my check. I should have it within the next 2 weeks! Yippee!! I plan to keep exercising. Just because I've made my goal, I don't want to 'give up'... I'd still like to loose some more. So help keep me accountable, K?
But I must admit...the motivation has deteriorated just a tad. (but that can't happen...the holidays are coming up!!) :S
It was a rough start, I must say. One of the houseparents heads up aerobics here on campus twice a week! (thanks, Molly!!) And at the start, I was D.Y.I.N.G throughout the not-too-terribly-difficult routine. Don't get me wrong, it's a great, challenging workout, but I shouldn't have felt sooo out-of-shape during it. But I did. Because I WAS! (but I made it through....huffing & puffing & gasping for air all the way through, yet trying my hardest not to look like I was about to keel over!)
But now, I LOVE exercising. I've been trying to do aerobics more at home. And those weekly aerobics....I don't look QUITE as rough, maybe a little more like this:
At least I have a little more of a smile on my face :) And my only hope is that when I'm 90, I'll feel like this:
(hopefully I won't have QUITE as big of a nose....)I really enjoy exercising to great pump-you-up worship music! 1 of my favorite CD's is here at the Pine House, called: Integrity's i worship Platinum. (Looks like this:)

I'm always up for new suggestions - I love music! So I'm curious...what are some of YOUR fav's?
5 comments:
Good for you, Kristy! Keep the updates coming!
Love you!
Awesom job Kristy. Isn't it amazing how much better you feel about yourself and how more confident you feel and perhaps how less of a grump you feel towards your kids when you feel great about yourself???
I know I sure feel a lot better when I am trying to take care of my body.
Im so proud of you and I REALLY think you should post a pictre of your "new" you...cause I don't get to see you very often!!!
ok, that was inspiring! Love the graphics :) Just found out that Campus Crusade will pay 1/2 of a gym membership so it would only cost me $10/mo plus we also get checks from our insurance for weight lost. My excuses are melting away faster than the love handles! Loved the costumes, too. Hugs to my fam!
Julia momlifetoday.com
Will do, Julia...thanks for the comments & congrats girls :)
Kristy - this is so exciting!! Way to go my dear sis! Love you!
Post a Comment