Tuesday, October 7

Stupid technology...

This is why my blog is so pathetic. I am a computer idiot!  Oh, sure, I know how to do all the basic stuff, and I'm not afraid to try & figure things out, but I've just wasted an hour & a half of my life!!  All because of my stubbornness!!  Determined to be able to post from my iPad or iPhone, bu I'm starting to get a little iRate!!  So iGiveup!  How do you like that, apple iDiot?  See,i cant even add a "t" to the "bu" up above.  Which is going to bug me.
After ??? Attempts to make a post including some pictures on my phone, i will have to go try this again on our stupid regular old PC.   Another day...I'm DONE for tonight.



I have the worst luck with things....seriously!


I'm gonna go have a glass of Moscatto.......







1 comment:

Mandy said...

you make me smile :) Miss you!