Sunday, March 9

My Baby's 3!!



My 'lil Abbi Grace turned 3 today. I can't believe it. She has been such a blessing. And she is ALLLL GIRL! She was wired ALL day today! In church as she was sitting on the potty she was saying "i gonna open presents and I gonna say huuuhh? (cue the dramatic gasp) what IS it?" Then at lunch she was singing 'happy birthday to Abbi'. Tonight she had a blast, and was singing, dancing & jumping around almost continously! Then around 10:00 p.m. I STILL heard her in bed singing to herself and jabbering. If only I had 1/3 of their energy! Which I don't.....hence I need to go to bed & get some sleep! (esp since we have 6 kids tonight. My 3 nephew's are staying with us for a couple days...therefore I REALLY need to go to sleep)

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Jami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Abbi! I love the dramatic what IS IT?!

Love you guys!

Jessica said...

cute little abbi! Love her excitement! You can channel that into so many great qualities!