Saturday, March 8

If You Want Me To

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtNzOpKvPfw

This is a song by Ginni Owens. I've heard it many times before, but have never been touched by it like I have tonight. We were sent this link today, as someone we love SO much is truly going through the fire right now. It's a song of sacrifice & complete submission. A song that says, Lord, I don't know why I'm here, & this isn't the way I would have chosen, but I will go through the fire if You want me to! I hope you can follow this link to hear it, or copy and paste it to your internet address bar. I can't figure out how to actually put the videw on here! (grrr) Maybe I need to take 'blogging for dummies' by one of you pro's. Anyway, I hope it touches you like it has me if you are going through a fire in your life right now!

No comments: