Monday, June 16

A New Play Fort

Look at what my wonderful hubby made for the kids! Actually, the bottom part (darker wood) has always been there. Just a platform with no sides or anything. The kids would push things over and climb up there & play & it always made me nervous! So I explained my 'vision' to Chad, and this is the final product! Maybe ..... We still might put a roof on it - not sure yet. But I think he did a GREAT job, don't you? (esp since he's not very handy...he'll be the first to admit it) And he did almost the whole thing by himself, he wouldn't let me help much! I'm so proud of him! =)

Today, the kids had a picnic up there. I tied an old sheet over top so they could have some shade. They're really enjoying it.

I'm also relieved to report that we've gotten my Mom & Matt all moved in! It was a big job, and a very difficult one, too. But it's done, and now they're slowly settling in. It looks great, I love her new place! (but will really miss the old house - so many memories!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Wow, I am super impressed Chad! That looks so fun!
So thankful your mom is settled in her new place!
Loveya