Monday, June 23

Summer Days....Continued

'Si-guy' as happy as a lark!

Check out these action shots =) Josiah was so funny, he'd get up on the diving board & giggle everytime. He was so giddy, it was funny. Kelsey was teaching them how to do a cannonball, but Josiah never quite got his knees up. But he did shout almost everytime he jumped off "cannonball"!!!


Beach Babes...Kels & Paige. I should have had them take their goggles off, could have been such a cute shot. (it still is-just makes them look funny) This summer is starting out INSANE, but absolutely GORGEOUS! I wish it would stay like this all summer, but I'm not going to count on it. One of the kids' fav things to do is their new slip & slide. It's a double, so 2 can go down at once. The kids put the little tykes slide at the start and slide down it so they go faster. I'll have to get some shots sometime.

What are some of your favorite SUMMERTIME ACTIVITIES?? (or places to go)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: