

First Christmas!
Starting to Walk!

1 Year Old!
Uh Oh! Somehow I got a hold of the box of Cheerios, took it into Josiah's room & dumped it ALL OUT!



Me & my Paw Paw
Takin' a walk with my cousin Nick....and of course, Elly! (note Nick's face: 'get that thing off my shoulder') :)
I am one INCREDIBLE little girl! :)
Yook at da BIG FISH my Daddy caught! :)
Abbi and Co
You are one crazy girl...there is never a dull moment around here!
Ta Da! Wow...you are one talented girl! ;)
To our Abbi girl. Our 'Drama Mamma.' Our 'Little Miss Muffet.' We can't believe you are 5 YEARS OLD already! You are growing up so fast. You have been such a joy to our family, and you bring so much laughter! :) You have ODDLES & ODDLES of energy! We love you so much & look forward to watching you grow into the girl God has created you to be...Love, Mom & Dad
3 comments:
She's a beautiful girl! We look forward to seeing you in a month.
Didn't know you're coming back! Woo hoo! :) When will you be here?
nope still now showers. Its raining a little today though! Maybe next month with the plattners gone and the teams not coming coming back to back water will get stored up enough to shower!
I hope you have a great week. I love you. Blessings
Post a Comment