Monday, March 8

He doesn't like it!!

I saw this pillow the other day & LOVED it! Thought it would go PERFECT out in our sunroom on my wicker furniture. However...when my hubby walked out there, I heard: 'what is THIS?' Me: What, you don't like it?? 'NO...looks like something from the 70's or something! You seriously like this??' :O He is seriously appauled by it!?!

So help me out here...do you like it or not?? (and for the record, this is just for 'moral support', the pillow is staying!) :)


11 comments:

Sandra said...

Chad are you kidding me??? This pillow is amazing. Its a great pillow for a porch or even inside as a throw pillow on a couch. Absolutely LOVE it!!

Kasey said...

Love it! Tell Chad to stick to his day-job and leave the decorating to you!!!

Rebekah Hoffman said...

I like it. Looks good with the wicker. Good call, Kristy!

sarah.flyingkites said...

I like it! Very cute!!

Joy said...

Yep, I agree with everyone. Very cute. Love it!! You have good taste.

Nichole said...

love it! but chad's reaction sounds like something paul would say :)

Mandy said...

I love it. Very good pick Kristy!

Jill said...

Love it!

Angie said...

Love it too :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pillow! (sorry Chad)

Jaclyn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!