That's Cute.
THIS? Is NOT cute.

This is a picture of "me." I looked at it for awhile & smiled. Loving the fact that my daughter is trying to draw me. And then I see this thing (?!?!?) WHAT is THAT, I wonder?? Afraid to even ask, but knowing I just have to know for sure what exactly she was thinking, I took it to Abbi & said:
Honey, what is..... this? (pointing to my 'midsection')
Oh! (she covers her mouth & giggles)
That's your belly button!
WHEW!
(and then she proceeded to giggle & say "you look like darth vadar!")
Thanks, Abbi girl. This is a picture I will cherish (?!?) forever....
5 comments:
LOL!!
That is VERY adorable!
that is sooo funny! we have had some not-so-cute pictures drawn of us, too:)
LOL Thanks for sharing.
Hah!
Oh Kristy that is just too funny!! I love your description of it all - I can just hear you telling it!
I miss you my sister!! And by the way, the house thing caught us all by surprise - we saw it and made the decision all this week! eeeek!
Post a Comment