Wednesday, May 19

10 Years Old!


Kels celebrated her 10th birthday at the Pine House. We had Chad's sister & her boys over for dinner & a little party. She requested a YUMMY meal of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, Marshmallow rolls & Carrots & dip. It was delish! I can't believe it's been 10 years since that scary day I went into the ER & they told us they would have to take her! I was sure our baby was not going to make it....I was barely into maternity clothes from being so sick the first 4 months of my pregnancy. It was 2 months early. Surely something would go terribly wrong! But GOD was faithful! She hardly needed oxygen, her lungs were fully developed, she was a strong little fighter...we were amazed! But so thankful. She has such a tender heart, and loves Jesus! It has been so fun to watch her grow into the young lady she is today. We love you, Kelsey girl!!



Yummy DQ ice cream cake!!

She was pretty excited about her new MP3 player :)

5 comments:

Angie said...

God is so good! We love you all, and happy late birthday to Kelsey!

Jami said...

Kelsey - I can't believe you're 10!! That is absolutely crazy! We love you so much - hope you had a great day sweetheart!!

Rebekah Hoffman said...

Wow Wow WOW!!!! Such a grown-up ;-) Sure miss seeing you around, little missy! Love ya tons!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Kels! I hope your day was great. Give your Mom a Huge Hug for me! I'm starting to look at flights back to the states. End of July-Mid Aug. Getting together is a MUST! Love and Blessings from JA!

Kristy said...

YES IT IS, Erin!! :) And congrats on being an Aunt again!! :) Can't wait to see you!