Friday, July 16

My First Wedding

....is over! Editing is done, proof book is finished & on it's way to the Bride & Groom!! Whew...what a RELIEF! :) I do not believe I will EVER find myself advertising as a 'Wedding Photographer'. It was a fun experience, but not something I'd like to do on a regular basis (I worried & stressed over it too much!) :) But all in all this was a great learning experience, and it really was fun. So here's some of my personal fav's -




















So congratulations to C&D...it was a beautiful day, despite the rain!



Personal life update: Whew....once again! Not posting anything on my blog for 2 months is your first clue of how insane things have been! Life at Gateway is going well. For the last month we have been covering 2 houses, which makes things more challenging, exhausting, stressful... but at the same time has been a great experience! An alternate Houseparent family has been hired, but are not moving out until Labor Day weekend. So we will be covering both houses through September. We're thankful, though, that relief is in sight! ;)
Summer's here @ GW are BUSY! Volunteer's every week, activities every night, lots of outdoor work to do, residents home more often so our creativity needs to be in high gear. But this summer is also FLYING BY! (I'm sure yours is too...always seems to!) I cannot believe we will be registering our baby into Kindergarten in just a few weeks...wow! Just doesn't seem possible! I hope she does well - I know she will absolutely LOVE school! She is such a bundle of energy & is always on the go, so I hope she does well! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

great pictures, kristy!! i'm sure you are relieved they are done:) we have sure appreciated having you guys alternate for us this summer! but we are so glad for you guys that you don't have to do it for too much longer:) you're right, with the busyness, i can't believe how fast the summer is going!!