Our insurance company recently put out a weight loss promotion for their clients. You qualified if your BMI was over a certain number. If you loose 10% of your weight, they will give you a check for $500! Then, if you keep it off for 1 year, you'll get an additional check for $1000!! Chad & I are both doing it, so we have a potential to earn $3000!!
We weighed in today, and Chad is down (let's keep in mind he began about 2 weeks before I did) 10.5 lbs! I am down 4.5! We are both trying to watch what we eat & excercise more. I'll try & update occasionally to let you know how we're doing, and if we reach our goal. I'm hoping that by putting this out here I'll be more accountable! :)
If you think of it, pray that we can each be DISCIPLINED!!
1 comment:
WOW!What an awesome incentive!!! I'm cheering for you both!!
Post a Comment