Friday, October 1

Update!

Just a quick update on our weight loss:




drum roll please..........





Chad: - 16 lbs!!!!!






Me: - 8 lbs!!!



(why can guys take it off so quick?!?!?)

Chad is getting soooooo close to his $500 check! Woo Hoo...way to go, babe!!

Now I just have to keep pluggin' along.....

6 comments:

Sandra said...

you guys will have to post before and after pictures:). Sounds like you are both doing great!! Keep it up. I wish I could get a check for loosing weight. What insurance is this can I ask?

sarah.flyingkites said...

Yay! Good for you guys! I hear ya - Klint can easily drop pounds. It is so hard for me to!

Keep it up! :)

Wendy said...

Great job you two!!! I am so excited for you guys to get some moolah!! You looked great when I saw you the other day, by the way, I just didn't have the chance to tell you. Could have been that crazy lil 2 year old running around Caleri's :) I really liked your hair too.

Rachel said...

You guys are doing so great! Good job:)

Erin said...

Great Job Kristy! Maybe as a reward you can use that money and take a little vaca to hang out with me!
Love and Blessings.

Kristy said...

Thanks, Wendy! Sandra, it's called PHP. Erin, I'd LOVE to!! We'll see ;)
Thanks for all the sweet, encouraging comments, girls!