Monday, August 29

A new place to call "home"

Well, we're all moved in, pretty much unpacked & getting closer to being "settled". The kids have transitioned amazingly! I'm so thankful for that! They absolutely LOVE being right here on campus. And honestly, I am really loving our cute little apartment! :) ESPECIALLY our huge walk-in closet & master bath! We've only had a master bath once, & I've never had a walk-in closet!! :) Oh the simple things in life that bring you joy!

I do feel overwhelmed at times with all of the responsibility that comes with being full-time Houseparents. I'm sure with time it will get easier, but we could certainly use your prayers as we try to wrap our minds around it all!

Sorry this was a short, sweet & really not all that exciting of a post...but I can't quit yawning...not really sure what I'm still doing up anyway! :) Night!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

i really like our little apartment, too! and we have never had a walk-in closet and masterbath before either. who knew you had to be houseparents before that ever happened! :) glad to have you as neighbors...now we just have to actually see each other outside at the same time, huh?

Rachel said...

Kristy, I definitely know all the feelings you are experiencing! And we are definitely going to KEEP ON PRAYING! Love you guys!