Monday, December 19

We have an author in the house!

Josiah has "published" many "books" over the years, and this is his most recent one. It was too cute, so I just had to share :)

The Wizards Battle
by Josiah Kaeb

Once upon a time, in a land far away, there lived an evil wizard and his army, and a good wizard with his army. The evil wizard hated the good wizard. The good wizard hated the evil wizard, and so they were enemies. So the evil wizard sent out his army to kill the good army. As they went, a sand storm came by when they were halfway! "Run back! Run back!" Yelled the captain. As they were going back, a million hawks with rocks in their beaks attacked them by dropping the heavy rocks on them. When they got there, they waited a week. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and 0. When they were walking, the hawks came and said "they retreated, and they were tired." One of the soldiers said "nice work." "Thank you" one of the hawks said. And they all went back, because they were tired and waited for a week. They ate, rested, and drank four times a day. When the day came, both evil and good at the same time, when they didn't know it! When they saw them, they tip toed a little then ran all the way back without being spotted. "That was a close one", said the captain. "We could've died!" said the commander. The next day, he told the evil wizard they would be battling. When they battled, they went to the battlefield. Everyone on the evil side looked to someone on the good side, and everyone on the good side looked back at them. Then the captain on the evil side said "Chaaaaaarrge!" And the captain on the good side said "chaaaaaarrrge!" in an excited way. And the judge yelled "the battle was on!" Some of the people went crazy! Other people dropped their swords and yelled "heeeeeelp!" In a week, the battle was over. The good side had won the battle! "Yeeess!" yelled the commander. "We're the best army ever!" Yelled the captain! "I don't know about that captain," said the wizard, "there's better army's out there." "But we are one of the top ones" said the captain. "Probably" said the wizard, "We have our first prisoner, the evil wizard witch led the evil side" said a soldier. "Let's celebrate with cake, cookies, candy, and music" said another soldier. "This is the best day of my life" said another soldier. And so they danced, talked, and had very fun. "I like Christian music" said one soldier. "I like pop music" another said. "I love Christian rock, rock, and country" said a soldier, and they all picked Christian rock. And that's what they danced to. They showed their really cool moves that they learned when they were little.

The End


:)

And the next book he is currently working on..........."Super Tucker!!"

6 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Oh. My. THAT Is adorable!!!

Hilarious...esp the Christian Rock part :)

leah said...

bahaha!!

SO CUTE!

Chelby said...

Oh, Josiah, you make me smile!! I love you!
A. Chelby

nathan and rachel said...

That is so cute! I also loved the end--the Christian Rock part, and showing off dance moves that they learned when they were little...hilarious! Tell Josiah he did a great job:)

Kevin said...

I used to write stuff like this in the third grade... and I drew pictures of the soldiers and made picture books of all of them!

-Kevin H.

Kristy said...

Kev - I'm sure your parents have saved every single one of them! :) How fun would that be to go back & read them! Josiah is constantly writing another masterpiece ;)