Friday, April 27

Blessed!

 The first week of April, we were on duty for 10 1/2 days, 9 of which all 10 kids were home everyday on spring break!  It was busy, crazy, stressful, exhausting, fun, emotionally draining......all of the above :)  But we made it through, and overall, it went really well!  We were BLESSED with a donation that was specifically intended for something fun for our house to do over spring break, so we all went to Fun City!  It was a blast :)  The kids had a great time, our kids loved it, the weather was beautiful, and we basically had the place to ourselves, since we went right at opening time!  ((BONUS!))  Here's a few highlights - since I can't put any pictures of the residents online, I was pretty limited to the one's I could choose from, but this will give you an idea of all that we did!
 
 
 This "kiddie" roller coaster was unreal!  There was a big drop-off, and you went underground and back up!  I don't know how many times they went on it.....the 1 time J rode it, he FREAKED OUT, and was so upset the guy had to stop it! :(  So he gave us 3 more rounds for nothing)  ((BONUS II))

 Mini Golfing
 Go Carts!!
 Having fun on the playground!

As I said - GORGEOUS DAY!!  ((BONUS III))
Springtime....gotta say, I think it's my favorite time of year!
-Kristy-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! So thankful you could do this over spring break!! Love and miss you guys!!

Mom K