Well, the other day I had a Dr's appt. Just a follow-up. But in discussing certain issues, my Dr kindly informed me: "just so you are aware, you have gained ___ lbs since August of '05". (WHAT?!?!) OK, I have seriously been wanting/needing to loose weight, but after that, now I'm ON A MISSION!!! SO.....WHY am I telling you this, you might ask? I want your help. Your accountability! Your suggestions!
I'm going to start with my Dr's advice & start walking & cutting back on food intake. (portion sizes & watch WHAT I'm eating) Willpower has NEVER been in my blood, but I really, really am going to try. So if you think of it, pray that God can help me with this and don't ever hesitate to ask "how much have you lost?" My philosiphy is - if I broadcast this on my blog, (which is just one click away) then I am going to HAVE to try hard...YIKES! What am I doing?? :) Well....here it goes..............
2 comments:
You can do it Kristy!!!
You could put a weight-loss ticker up. I've got one for my running mileage. Here's a link to a free one:
http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php
Post a Comment