* I am a picky eater.....however I'm getting better with age :)
* I am addicted to cold coffee drinks! (I rarely miss my morning 'Ice Java')
* The only dark Pop I like is Root Beer!
* I'm beginning to learn that it's difficult to loose weight, and it requires some effort! (ahem...where's my accountability, girls?!?)
* I think something's wrong with my knee - I can't walk long distances without it hurting :(
* I am now on a 'cash only' budget & I'm doing it!!!! =)
* One of my fav verses is Galatians 2:20
* I STRONGLY DISLIKE laundry!!! It just never ends!
* I have a massive Ironing pile.....another STRONG dislike. (I'll give you $5.00 to iron it for me...It may take you 5 hours to iron it all, though!)
* I am addicted to webkinz :)
* It's VERY difficult to do a push-up in my bedroom.....it's that small!
* I like to do puzzles (occasionally)
* I have alot of gas (occasionally)
* I hiccup once after I've eaten (many of you know this)
* I have never been west of Iowa!! (sad, I know)
* I was 2nd runner up for Miss Illinois in 1995!
* ok, so that last one was a joke
* I love to bore people with random lists about myself
* actually, I just am having a 'blog fart' (similar to a brain fart)
* and finally...............
* wow, kindof a let down, isn't it....I just can't think of anything profound to end on.....
SO...that's a 'lil about me :) What about you? What's a lil known fact that not everyone knows about you?!?
7 comments:
Kristy-
Well, I happened to know many of those things about you. The never been west of Iowa one really surprised me! Put on your "go someday list" western Colorado and Sad Diego. Hawaii is on mine, but since I haven't made it yet I feel I cannot recommend.
A little known fact about me is my inability to finish....... well I'll tell you later.
Rena
So I typoed "San Diego" on my last comment. You knew what I meant, right?!?!?!?
Hello Kristy, This is your mother commenting! What a list, ha-ha. It gave me a chuckle. Now, for me, it is about 12:10a.m. Sat. morning and why am I NOT in bed? You may know this, I just find it very hard to do. That empty space is almost more then I can handle. OK, I am really tired, so that helps. Love you, Mom P.S. Are you ironing? Did you find someone to do it yet? So sorry, but I don't like ironing very much either. We must be related. Good-night.
One random wierd, little known thing about me - that's been very useful for cheesy ice-breaker moments...That little hangy thing in the back of my throat is split in the middle making it look like an upside-down heart. Ha ha ha
Hey, Mom - you figured out how to comment! =) Yeah! No I have NOT ironed anything yet....
you are going to be really tired today - you must not have taken your sleeping pill!! (tsk tsk tsk)
Erin, that is hilarious! I will have to check it out!
Rena - not fair...you've known me since we were - well, in pampers. Or did we wear those nasty cloth ones?!? I don't remember, do you?
little known fact about me is that I can put both my feet behind my head.
Kristy,
Great to catch up with you!! You have a beautiful family! Miss talking with you. Love your random info.
Lori R.
Post a Comment