I decided if I'm going to have a blog, I would LOVE to hear back from my blogger buddies...(which would be you!) I feel like I never have anything exciting to post, but then again, I don't need 'excitement' everytime. So I will try to write more... even if I am just rambling & making you yawn ;) SO - this said, I decided to throw out a random '? of the day!' NO, I will not have one everyday, sorry. But I would love to get some responses back! (hint hint)
So without further ado, your 1st ? of the day:
How many Countries have you been to, outside the US? Tell me about your experiences there!
My answer: 3 - Canada (x2), Jamaica (x3) & Mexico (once)
Canada - Tall tall trees & all the waters in the seas.... (I can't help but sing that song everytime I go) It's so peaceful & safe & I feel so close to God there. =) Jamaica holds a special place in my heart, & even though all 3 times have been work trips, they were all rewarding! Mexico - well this was a wonderful, relaxing vaca. at an all-inclusive resort. We were spoiled - nice restaurants, snorkling, excursions, & free pina colada's!!
Hope you have a great 4th - we're heading out camping tomorrow - Sun.
(AND.... I'm down 13 lbs!!- Chad & I have been trying the low carb thing and I've lost 7 lbs over the last 7 days! I'm not going to be able to survive on it much longer...it's tough!)
11 comments:
Great job on the weight loss Kristy!! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good hard work! You can give me encouragement and tips after I have the baby:)
I have been to...
Canada 1- don't remember too much
Mexico 2- one work trip which was great and once with my parents right before my wedding so I was missing Kirk the whole time
Jamaica 2- both work trips that were great
Aruba 1- our honeymoon, definitely great :) dreaming of going back it was beautiful, great food, clean,friendly, they speak my language... nuf said!
I agree with Wendy...great job on the weight loss Kristy!!
Eric and I have been to:
Bahamas (1): a cruise to the Bahamas on our honeymoon
Canada (2): same trip...going from Illinois through Canada to get to the "New England" States...and then back home
Mexico (2): my favorite place...Grand Mayan at Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico (stayed there both times)
Jodi
Howdy. :) Okay....
Jamaica, Mexico, Italy, Spain, France, the Dominican Republic.
:) Oh how I miss traveling!
Great job on the weight loss, Kristy!
I've been to Canada, Jamaica, India, and of course Mexico x6. I can't wait until the kiddos are a little older and can travel with us.
Canada, Jamaica, St. Lucia, England, France, Bahamas, St. Marteen, St. Thomas, St. John (these last four were on a cruise) and I think that might be about it.
Oh and CONGRATS kristy....way to go on the weight loss. Keep up the hard work.
Congratulations on the weight loss Kristy!!! I know personally how hard this can be as I am trying to lose a few pounds myself!!
I have been to Canada (1) which has such special memories because it was my first family vacation at the age of 16. We went to the Canadian Rockies...which once you see those, the American Rockies just don't quite look as amazing.
I've been to Mexico just once over the boarder to shop...interesting. The boarder guard teased me when I was trying to get back by acting like he thought I was a Mexican. I was so terrified that I wouldn't be able to leave. He got a good laugh at my expenese.
I've been to Tobago on a mission trip which was really great.
I lived in Japan and have been back to visit twice. It's a great place to visit. They love Americans and everything is very modern...more than here actually...although I"m sure some people are thinking "yeah right" after watching some of my videos on my blog!!
GREAT JOB KRISTY! 13lbs! I wish I could be there to give you a big hug. things are CRAZY like always down here but I LOVE It! Countries i've been to mexico, canada, and my new home JA!
I've been to Australia, Jamaica, and Mexico.
I'm making this quick today but seriously 13 lbs!! GO GO KRISTY!!!!
Fun interesting post. I've been to Canada, Jamaica, Switzerland, Italy, France, Bahamas (these previous 4 all with Ben's choir students- 2 different trips- sounds romantic- not so much), South Korea and Japan (just a layover but technically, I guess). Can you believe I've never been to Mexico? Think I'm the only one.
Jamaica, Switzerland, France, Germany, Italy, Canada, on my way to Ethiopia...hopefully someday soon! And nope, I wasn't with Ben & Kristy...AND, come to think of it, I don't think I've been to Mexico either! :)
Congrats on 13 lbs....AWESOME! And great question.
Kristy,
Unlike the others, I have never been out of the country. I know, I'm boring. My guys (Sam and Joel) are leaving for Magdalena this Saturday, so they will be seeing Seth soon.
Congrats on the weight loss! I know how difficult that is. What an accomplishment! Hang in there!
Post a Comment