Ok, so I forgot to give you my 'results' to my previous quiz. But hey, if any of you know me very well, you KNOW i'm usually (not always!) LATE. So it probablly didn't phase you in the least bit, right?? Well, it was fun to see your answers (guesses). My sister-in-law emailed me her answers, since she thought she knew me pretty well & didn't want to spoil it for everyone else.
SO.....I'll just post her answers with just a couple corrections! (Did Eric help you with this?!?)
1- What is my middle name? Rae
2- What's my shoe size? 8 1/2 (impressive!)
3- What YEAR was I married? 1997 (9-7-97...happy anniversary soon!)
4- What was my first car? (make, model, color) White Chevy Corsica (interior:red) (Actually, interior was BLUE - Andy & Jill's interior was Red) :)
5- How many houses/apt's have I lived in since we've been married? Apt on Market Street in Normal, Apt in Rockford (behind Farm and Fleet), House in Rockford (country setting), House in Roanoke (in town on Garfield)
6- Where was I working when I was married? Sam Leman's in Bloomington
7- Name 3 jobs I've had - worked at Fischer Studio's, Sam Leman's, and Dairy Swirl
8- What is my husband's middle name? David (this stumped EVERYONE! It's MICHAEL)
9- What is unique about our basement bathroom? You have to step up to use the toilet (It's a TRUE THRONE!)
10- How many times have I been to Jamaica? 3 times (Wow! You got it!)
11- What color is my bedroom? sage green
12- How old was I when we had our first child? (Kels) 21 1/2 yrs old
13- Have we had any pets since being married? (how many, what kind) kitten up in Rockford...didn't live very long :( (you forgot our fish we had shortly after we were married)
14- Name 2 (or more) hobbies I enjoy - camping, guitar, piano, photography (Piano is stretching it...I can only play ONE song)
15- How many years did I live in Conneticut? 3 years
So there you have it! Me in a nutshell! I just bet you have been LOOSING SLEEP over this...just dying to know the truth. yeah, right! Thanks for playing along, those of you who did! And sorry I was late.......again.......I'm REALLY trying to do BETTER with this!...
6 comments:
Kristy,
That was a lot of fun!! Eric did have to help me with the last question. I couldn't remember if it was 3 or 4 years. I was debating whether Chad's middle name was Michael or David...shoot, should have gone with my first instinct! The fish...don't remember the fish.:(
Jodi
so besides Jodi, who got the most questions correct??? I took a wild stab at the steps up to the toilet, and I got it right!! Just a wild guess...you know that is how my parents basement bathroom is too? :)
Kristy, I knew I would be way off :) I can't believe I forgot about your kitten... didn't you get that from us?
Sandra-you got 7 RIGHT!!
Kasey- 4
Heidi - 3
Wendy - 3
Now...I guess I said something about a prize.....hmmm....I'll have to think about that.....
YEA, we did get the kitten from you guys, Wendy! :) Poor lil' 'Hunter'. ate some anti-freeze that our van was leaking & keeled over.....
WOOHOO!!! Im thrilled I got that many right. But I know Jodi got the most right. Makes sense since she is your sister in law:)
Post a Comment