Friday, August 29

? OF THE DAY!

What is something you TO THIS DAY ask yourself: I actually paid MONEY for this??




Mine? WELL.......while out shopping a while back with my Mom & sister, we saw these remote control whoopie cushions. You pushed the button on the remote, and the base made these different farting sounds. We were CRACKING UP in the store, pushing the button, tears rolling down our cheeks, pushing the button some more....... A moment where I just HAD to have one of these things! Yeah, I actually SPENT MONEY on a REMOTE CONTROL WHOOPIE CUSHION! Sad, I know. My kids think it's hilarious. My husband thinks I'm CRAZY. And I am now $10 POORER. Yes, I said $10!!!, impulsive moment, what can I say??

So if anyone wants to BORROW a remote control W.C. for a prank/whatever, let me know. I'd LOVE to get my $$$$$'s worth & let others enjoy my impulsive, crude purchase!!

How 'bout YOU???

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This could be a really interesting question...I'll check back later to see if anyone put any thing down. Im really racking my brain....just don't seem to find one that I can share with you all.