You kow, I'm becoming quite annoyed with these once thought beautiful things. If I get anywhere CLOSE to these plants, it's shut your mouth & keep a movin'. 'cause there is a SWARM of them!
ONE thing I look forward to once winter comes......NO MORE BUGS!
And now.....my SOCCER STARS! Kels & J are LOVING soccer! And getting better with each game!
It's SO different watching Kelsey's games, vs Josiah's! Which brings me to my first ever top 10 list!!
Top 10 things you hear from the sidelines at a 4-5 yr old soccer game:
10. Hey, quit pickin' your nose...pay attention!
9. Don't be afraid of the ball! It's OK to kick it!
8. Stay with the ball, stay with the ball! That's it! keep kicking!
7. Hey, your on the same team, don't fight over the ball!
6. Stop kicking, Stop kicking! The ball went out of bounds!!
5. Your TIRED? You've only played for 3 minutes!
4. Pass the ball, pass the ball! NO, not with your HANDS!!
3. Don't get mad, it's OK! You just try to score the NEXT goal!
2. KICK IT....KICK THE BALL!!! DON'T JUST RUN NEXT TO IT!!!
and the number one thing you hear along the sidelines......
1. WRONG WAY, WRONG WAY! STOP!!!! BOBBY, THAT'S THE WRONG WAY!!

10 comments:
LOVE the top 10 list! Too funny!
I've noticed all the butterflies too this summer. When you walk by them, instead of flying away, it's like they are almost trying to attack you!
Jodi
Ok, that's so funny!
Oh, Kristy...Love the list. How cute is that!
Kels and Josiah look so cute!
OK, Kristy...my dear daughter! Why do you think butterflies are a bother? I always thought they were so pretty. I read about a blue butterfly in a card the other day...the blue butterfly is there in the sky, you may not see it, but it is there. just as someone who has gone to be with the Lord in Heaven..... we always have the memories.....always! Leave it to Mom to come up with the touching little comments, oh well. By the way though, I agree that you can HAVE the spiders, bees, and other insects that just plain BUG you. I have a few of those in my house that I go to great lengths to smack with a shoe or something. No mercy for those spiders, especially. Love, Mom
Thanks, Mom....make me feel bad for ripping on the butterflies. I usually love watching butterflies, but NOT when they ATTACK you as you walk by!
Kristy....I laughed out loud when I read your post for Monday. You make me laugh. You give me a little peek at what my life will be in a few years! Thanks!
~Mandy
PS. Is Abby going to story hour tomorrow?
Finally found your blog Kristy! Our kids play soccer to. And your top 10 is right on!! Kyler plays U11, Michaela is on U8 and Kaden on U6. It's fun!
Hi Kristy-
Love the flowers and the top ten list. Nice to finally meet you in person. Katie
Hi, It's Mom again...Sorry about the butterfly comment...no intention about making you feel bad, REALLY! It's fine to feel that way about ATTACK butterflies. What in the world are they all doing in YOUR yard??????? You could share, you know! ha-ha...Time for this old gal to go to bed, Love, Mom
Well, I decided to count the butterflies in the picture...I got 13!!! Probably missed a few but wow thats alot of butterflies. I personally like butterflies, but then again I have NEVER had them attack me before.
I will agree on the top ten list, especially number 1!!!!
Post a Comment