I see that I am the only IMPULSIVE shopper here! Either that, or noone cares to confess something they've blown money on! Or maybe I have LOST all of my 'reader's'?!? Hmmm, let's hope not! :)
So on a different note, KIDS.......they say the craziest things! I cannot BELIEVE what my 8 year old asked me the other day.
Kelsey: "Mom, when can I SHAVE MY LEGS?"
Me: 'I'm sorry, what did you just say?!? Who do you know who shaves their legs??' (sincerely praying noone in her class just did!)
Kelsey: 'Brianna' (a friend from Belvidere who is a few years older than her!)
Me: "Well, not for MANY YEARS, dear! Like, maybe when your 16! (then the BOYS will be repulsed by her! - she didn't like that - Mom thought it was a BRILLIANT plan!)
SHE'S GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST! How do I slow this down?!?
4 comments:
Crack me up! That is too cute, Kristy :)
(Oh, yea, I still haven't checked out the Hoffmann blog because I too scared to see those pics you posted...is it safe?!)
That's funny! Just be glad she doesn't have a much older brother like me.... he convinced my mom that I needed to shave my legs so I have since I was in 4th grade! My mom still can't believe that she actually did what he asked. We will see what I feel compelled to do when our baby is in 4th grade.
Just make sure she does it before the 6th grade! I'll never forget an older girl making fun of me for not shaving yet (summer going into 7th) I about died!!!! My mom just thought since my leg hair was so blonde, no one would notice. I was totally clueless until I got made fun of! I think my mom was trying to keep me young since I was the oldest :)
april, at least your hair was blonde. Imagine what they would have said if you had dark hair!
Post a Comment