Monday, September 22


On the right, is Jedd & Marsha's boat. they threw a fish from their live well, and this eagle that was circling overhead snatched it just as it hit the water. It was so awesome to watch all the eagles....they were everywhere!


Can't beat a sunset on the lake...



Sitting around the campfire


My determined man, trying to land a big one - this is our dock...and it's where Jon caught the 38 in. Musky (below) Chad thought for SURE there were more in there! As you can see, it was very windy a couple of the days. But perfect temps!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marla H. said...

I love that last picture! Sounds like a great time. I would love to have you as a reader on my blog if you want....email me your email so I can add you to my list of readers.... mhode79(at)gmail(dot)com