Well this week is Red Ribbon week at K & J's school, and today was backwards day! (turn your back on drugs) So here's my 2 dressed 'backwards', and as you can tell, they're just THRILLED about it! (yeah, not so much)
(Yes, Josiah's shirt is already wet - from brushing his teeth - happens almost every morn....And Kels is telling him - 'smile, Josiah' through gritted teeth. Ahhh, I just LOVE sibling love in the morning!)Shot from the back.....
Abbi was having a FIT that they 'got it on wrong'!!!
It was very upsetting to her that they got dressed funny..... but eventually, she
quit gripping about it, and made me take a picture of HER 'backwards'

5 comments:
Kristy,
Thanks for sharing these ADORABLE pictures! I just loved Spirit Week at school - so much fun!
Can't wait to see Friday's pics!
Sarah
I wish I could give each of them a big squeeze. Thanks for the Pics! Have a great week. I love you.
This took me on a trip down memory lane. Do you remember "Hawaiian Day" and our matching fish skirts?
OH MY!!! I do! You still have yours?? I just wore mine last week! Ok, Ok, so I actually DON'T have mine anymore. Not sure if I just donated it or what?? Too funny! Thanks for the chuckle! :)
Awww, they look cute! :)
And Abbi - you and Rae have some similarities there! :)
Post a Comment