Monday, October 20

Monday, Monday....

I've never been a huge fan of Monday's. (who is?) Back to work, routines, cleaning, etc. But I don't really have a 'routine'. I don't have set days where I do my laundry, dusting, errands...I feel like i go day by day and do things as I think of them. I would LOVE to be more organized, as a whole, but I need tips! Ideas! Suggestions! A kick in the butt! :) What works for you? What's your 'routine'? What do you use for more organization in your home?? (i.e.-papers, clutter, toys) 'Cause trust me...I need ALL the help I can get!!!

8 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

This is my goal...I repeat my GOAL. That doesn't mean it gets done:
Mondays: laundry (usually do get this done)
Tuesday: Sweeping
Wednesday: Clean Bathroom/mop bathroom and kitchen
Thursday: Dusting
Friday: All of the above (what I didn't get done)

Again, this doesn't always happen!

I'm with you: feeling the Monday Blues :(

Jami said...

I'm in the same boat as you right now. Feeling quite unorganized! Sorry.... :)

Rena said...

I like to set a timer for about 5 minutes and focus on a room or area. It is amazing how a playroom or kids closet can look in such a short time. (PS - my girls like to do that too & see what they can get done.)

Happy organizing........

Kaitlyn I said...

so fun. yes and addicting. Thanks for the post on my wall. You now have a new stalker, I mean blog reader :). I love the pictures! and the blog as a whole. Look at you!

Heidi said...

Hey Kris! Got your message, sorry I haven't called you back...I got home from work @ almost 10pm last night. :( And I've been doing hair again today. Anyways....It is up to you about next sat. I think I have a sitter lined up, but if it doesn't work for you that is okay too! So far I don't know of anyone able to make it forsure. Kate is a no, Rach maybe, Gretch maybe. I'll give you a call tomorrow. I'll email everyone to see forsure.

Hannah's Mom said...

Check out my blog, Kristy. Every Tuesday, I give an organizing tip, called "Tuesday's Tips!"

Anonymous said...

I say forget it all and go to Mika's for a good cup a joe with a friend :) There's always Tuesday! Sorry, I'm not much help!

Kristy said...

Thanks, girls! Rena, I did the 5 min timer with my kids the other day (since I've been sick and the place was going to POT!) it worked great! :) I have done that before, just a time or 2, but I think I'll try it on a reg. basis!

However, I like your plan, April, that's my kinda 'routine' ;)