
Wow...I can't believe my man is 33 today!?!?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE! I feel so bad though, I have been having knee trouble lately, and it's been horrible this afternoon!! So bad I've taken a vicadin for the first time EVER! So he has had to make his own birthday meal...his Mom & Dad are coming soon, so he's been making the meal, doing the dishes, taking care of the kids, etc. What a man! I love you, honey, and I'm sorry I can't spoil you on your birthday!! I am so thankful I get to share my life with you - Happy 33rd, I love you!
~ Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you! "that's all!" =) -Abbi
~ I love you, Dad! I hope you have a good 33rd birthday! I hope you like your presents!! I love to play ATV 3 with you & to go fishing with you! (& I like catching MORE fish than you!) :) And I like it when you pick me up & throw me on the couch when we wrestle! Love You! Kelsey
~ Hi Dad, I love to wrestle with you, to play playststion with you & to bring you food in bed! I love you! - Josiah
(just gotta share this: When I asked Abbi what she wanted to tell Daddy for his birthday, she said: "I'm sorry?") hahaha
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!!!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Chad!!
(LOVE Abbi's comment - too cute!)
Post a Comment