2008...gone....over...where did it go? Maybe it's just me, but 2008 seemed to consist of only 6 months, rather than 12. I guess it's a good thing. Cause it was a hard year! Wow. Looking back, there was alot of up's & down's. Alot of hard times, yet alot of blessings. It also means it's been 1 year without my Dad. Can it really be?? New Years Eve morning I was sitting looking out my window in disbelief - 1 year ago we were laying my Dad to rest. Seeing his face for the last time. But it still doesn't seem possible. I know I have repeated myself over the year, sharing similar feelings over & over, but it's been helpful. In fact, one of the blessings this past year has been this blog! It's been so helpful to share, vent, babble, whatever. So to those of you who stuck-it-out with me through the year, thanks!
Now that 2009 has begun, it's another fresh slate! (thank goodness!!) One thing I look forward to in 09, is my photography business. We're working on the 'details', and all the options & decisions that come with it. I'm also looking for my new camera!! (Chad made me wait until Jan 1st. for tax reasons-and to use Christmas $ & GC's) My hubs & I have been doing our research, and we've got it narrowed down to a couple. Now...to find a great deal! ;) (this stuff's expensive!!) SO...2009 might be a crazy year, but I'm up for the challenge. Another thing I WILL do this year, is loose some weight. (i know, i know...that's what everyone says...I've said it 294 times before, but I'm SERIOUS this time!) I'm not setting any crazy goals or anything, but I am deffinately at that point where I will NOT let myself go any further. And with God's grace, I really hope to drop some! (and KEEP it off! - that's the tricky part!) So stay tuned... :)
I hope each of you have an awesome 09!
1 comment:
We thought 2008 went fast too! I hope the photography thing goes well & the weight loss, too! I'm going to try something I've said about 294 times before but really really really want to do better - exercise. Make sure you ask me how I'm doing. :)
Post a Comment