Monday, February 2

Josiah's Room!

Well I finally got some pictures of Josiah's room redone. I LOVE the color & how it turned out! There are just a few more things we need to hang & we need to replace the ceiling fan, but for the most part, it's done! I know his name looks funny, but I'm planning to hang a picture of him above the "H".

Here's how it looked before...



And now....






And GUESS WHAT?? While I was uploading these pictures to my blog, I ran over to Sarah's blog to see if I won her contest, and guess what.... I DID!! I'm SO excited - I won the DVD FIREPROOF!! How exciting is that?? (we'd love to share this with any of you, so if you wanna borrow it sometime, just let me know!) Thanks a TON, Sarah - can't wait to watch it with my hubby!! ;) I would HIGHLY recommend you to check-out Sarah's blog, if you already haven't. It's great!! (She's Chad's first cousin)

HAPPY MONDAY, ALL!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy,

Eric and I would LOVE to borrow that movie!! We were going to rent it this weekend, but Eric couldn't find one to rent.

Jodi

sarah.flyingkites said...

Josiah's room is beautiful! That blue is so rich!! Is that Wayne's Coating on the bottom? Very nice!!

(BTW, Congrats again and we mailed that DVD this morning. Let me know if you DON'T get it!:))

Jessica said...

Love it! Can I ask, where did you get his bunk beds? Love them b/c they look a little lower than the typical ones. Maybe not, but they just look lower to me.

Kristy said...

They are lower than usual, Jess! And believe it or not those were Chad & Clint's when they were boys! :) We repainted them - I'll have to ask Chad, but I'm pretty sure they were hand made.

Anonymous said...

We also would love to borrow that DVD sometime. Love how the kids rooms turned out! You are ambitious! Love, Geege