I can't believe it, but Josiah is 6 years old today!!! Wow...time just flies! It was a long, difficult wait for this little guy (3.5 months of bedrest!) but he was WORTH IT and has been such a JOY! :) He loves playing Webkinz on the computer, and playstation! (esp. his mustang racing game, 4 wheelers, & Spiderman!) He loves playing with his cousins, too! He's your typical BOY! Loves to play outside & ride his bike & get DIRTY! :) So there's some of his favorite things...Here's some highlights from his party last night:
The Amazing Spiderman...(aka Josiah)


Clearly he LOVES his new scooter :)


And another Webkin! It took a while, but he finally decided to name him 'Ted' :)



This is Josiah & his cousin, Luke - Luke brought HIS spiderman costume (cause he knew Josiah was getting one!) so they could both dress up! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!! I LOVE YOU!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Josiah!!
Love,
Eric, Jodi, and boys
He's not 6, is he?! Wow!
Aww, a Spiderman party, I bet he had a blast!
Post a Comment