Last night I tried out some of my backgrounds & stuff. (though you can't really tell in these pics-the best ones were all up close.) I didn't get any real good ones of all 3, though. They weren't the most cooperative.
I couldn't pick just 1 of Abbi, had to put these both on. The first one, she was being quite the poser!
Such cute pics!!! What beautiful kids...I love the one of Kelsey by herself and the first one of Abbi!I keep looking at all these pictures you post and get ideas for my senior pics :-)
4 comments:
Love the picture of Josiah. So handsome!!
Such cute pics!!! What beautiful kids...I love the one of Kelsey by herself and the first one of Abbi!I keep looking at all these pictures you post and get ideas for my senior pics :-)
Oops haha I forgot to sign that last one :-P Rebekah
I totally love the one of Josiah too - he looks so old!
Great pics - all of them!
Post a Comment