This past weekend we went away with Chad's cousins - no kids. Something we do every spring, and LOVE IT! We have so much fun together - all the cousins are close in age, with the youngest about 20, and the oldest 33. (I won't mention who the 'oldest' is) :) This year we tried out the Old School Center in Farmington, IL. Meister's bought the old school when they built a new one, and remodeled it complete with 7 suites, a bunch more bunk rooms, 2 gyms, a theater room & a game room! I wish I would have taken more pictures - for some reason, I didn't take many this time. But if you wanna check the place out, the website is: www.oldschoolcenter.com

Chad + Aaron = lots of energy!

These next 2 are of our rooms!


Lots of YUMMY food!!

When the Hoffmann cousins are together your sure to find this....

and this!! (stole this one from your blog, Sarah!)

and yes....even this!

The kitchen

THE GIRLS!!

Good picture.....Matt.

Time to go already :(

We had such a great time! Thanks for all the great memories, everyone, and a HUGE thanks to my Mom for keeping our 3 little firecrackers!!
3 comments:
Oh, and I forgot to mention: that's MY MAN going up for that shot! Nice form, babe! :)
great pics, great times
Yay! Thanks for some great pics and a great weekend!!
Loveya
Post a Comment