.....or is it their Christmas break?!? I'm not sure, all this snow is throwing me off! We have absolutely NOTHING planned all week, and I'm kinda bummed! Chad has a pretty hectic week at work with some important meetings, etc, so we couldn't plan much ahead of time. There's a slight chance he'll be able to take a day off later in the week, we'll see. If so, I'm thinking about going to an indoor waterpark for a night - checking around. But what I want to find is some creative things to do during the DAY! (fairly reasonable) Chicago has some cool options, but not sure I want to take the kids up there by myself! So I look to you...my beloved bloggy friends for HELP! :) What can I do that would be fun, creative & (perferrably indoor) with the kids? I want them to have a FUN break!
Helpless in Illinois.....
4 comments:
We visited the Children's Discovery Museum here in town and painted pottery at The Pottery Shop (also here in town) over spring break. It was fun for me and the kids!
Although the museum was more fun for me because I also met a few other moms there.
If the weather warms up a little you could also load up the bikes and go for a short little bike ride and then pack a picnic lunch. I also think the pottery Shop idea sounds FUN. Why didn't I think of that when we had our break a few weeks back. Have fun and just enjoy the simple things together then that makes for a less stressful week.
Hope you have fun, Kristy!!
Can't wait to see you at HCW!
Me Too! I am so so excited...it should be a blast! I feel bad it's so far for you guys though! Do you know if anyone's planning a BS for Sunday Morn?
Post a Comment