I had the opportunity to take my cousin's senior pic's Saturday...it was alot of fun! She's so photogenic, so she made it easy for me. Here's some of my fav's...
Thanks so much for taking my pictures, Kristy! They turned out so great! Some of your favorites that you posted here are also my favorites :-) I am having so much fun showing them to my parents and siblings!
Aww She can't be a senior yet. I just had her in Middle School Girls camp like yesterday. :) Time goes so quick! You got some good pictures of her!
PS, if you ever need help with photography, editing, or equipment stuff let me know (I'm Sarah's friend from Bluffton) and if your looking to buy a camera soon, I'm looking to sell. :)
7 comments:
Yay! Way to go Kristy - how fun!!
I especially liked #3 & #9! Keep the pics comin' - this is great!
She was my camper years ago...crazy that she's a senior! how fun to see the pictures!
Thanks so much for taking my pictures, Kristy! They turned out so great! Some of your favorites that you posted here are also my favorites :-) I am having so much fun showing them to my parents and siblings!
Aww She can't be a senior yet. I just had her in Middle School Girls camp like yesterday. :) Time goes so quick! You got some good pictures of her!
PS, if you ever need help with photography, editing, or equipment stuff let me know (I'm Sarah's friend from Bluffton) and if your looking to buy a camera soon, I'm looking to sell. :)
forgot my email...
jenna@andyandjenna.com
Thanks, Jenna! Great to "e-meet" you :) You do great work!
Post a Comment