Wednesday, June 3

Still here...

Wow, it's been a while. I've sat down to post a couple times, but just didn't have the thoughts or time. For some reason, my computer has been taking FOREVER to post pictures on my blog. I don't know why, it's about the only slow thing on here. So I don't always have to time to post.
Whew...life's been awefully crazy lately! This week is VBS, and it's going GREAT! Chad & I are leading the singing for the 3-8 grades, and I'm teaching Kelsey's class. Also, Kelsey is on the swim team this year for the first time, so her practices just started every morning, or afternoon - which ever one works best. Josiah's playing T-Ball, and loves it! They're both doing great, and it's so good to see them participating in things & staying active! (though it's a little rough on Mom & Dad) Hard to keep up sometimes...

Last week at school, they had a track & field day. The 3rd and 4th grades actually sign up for different track & field activities, then compete on that day, and the K-2nd grades just have a fun day outside with blow up stuff & relays, etc. They both had soo much fun, and it was a perfect day for it! Kelsey just might be our runner. She ran the 100, the 400!, and was in a 400 relay. (then the long jump, discus & high jump...didn't do as good with those) So here's some highlights of that day:


Josiah had so much fun in these - there were 3 different ones there, and they had races through them.


Kelsey's group starting the 100

Nice form, huh? :)


Getting ready to start the big 400 (once around the track)

Kels finishing.....1st!! There were 2 groups of 3rd graders running the 400, and Kels finished with the best time in both heats!! (Mom & Dad are just a smidge proud!) :)

Her 400 relay - her team got 2nd

Kels & some of her friends taking a break in the shade


While I was helping at track & field day, my friend Gini kept Abbi...when I got back to pick her up, this is what I found!



Jesse & Wyatt - TRUE BOYS They were having SO much fun! Abbi would just stand back and stare at them as they slid down their mudslide! (After awhile, I think she was ready to join them, but that's when we quickly left!)




Sorry I was 'gone' so long, fellow bloggers! It's going to be a BUSY summer, but I'll TRY to post more often!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kels on your 400! That is great! Sounds like you have some running talent.
Aunt Christa

sarah.flyingkites said...

Looks like your little athletes are going to get the Kaeb running gene!

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed with Kelsey's running! I never enjoyed running, and still don't, unfortunately. I love the pics, especially the last one of Jesse. Thanks for taking them! Is Josiah feeling better? Gini

Erin said...

Looks like things are going great! Yay for summer time! I love you have a great week

Kristy said...

I love the comments!My mom dose not no abut this.My mom says that Im funny. I love grandpa!KELS!