Tuesday, September 22

12 days ago.....

...we put a for sale sign in the yard! A couple looked at it last night (our 3rd showing) & called about a half hour after they left wondering if they could come back tonight with family! Some of the things we heard tonight were "how flexible are you, because we're renting, and we'd like to close pretty quickly", and "so if we were to put in an offer, what's the process in a for sale by owner", and "we've seen alot of houses, but this is by far the best one!", etc. Inside, I am BURSTING at the seams, but deep down I keep 'chewing myself out'..."we don't have an offer yet", "they could find something else", "just step back, Kristy, & let the LORD handle everything"! Yes, this very easily could be nothing, and we go back to showing it more.....((YUCK!)) But the thing is...we don't know where we're going!! Trust...just trust, Kristy! Easier said than done ;) So if you think of it, pray that our hearts can be calm, that something will open up & things will fall into place, if it's HIS WILL. and just in case we don't find a house...would any of you 'take-in' this homeless family?!? (just kidding!....I hope)

2 comments:

Christa said...

Awesome! Come out to Gateway. We still need another houseparent couple.... Okay. I know that is asking a lot. I just thought that I would to get some family out here.

Anonymous said...

Auugghh!!!!!!! No, please don't give them any ideas to leave the state! Grandma would be so sad.