Friday, September 11

Me & Cell phones just don't get along!

I've gone through TOO MANY cell phones within the last couple years. Pathetic, I know. I'm just a klutz! A couple years ago, I had left my glass of water on the table and later realized...'why is my PHONE in my glass of water?!?' Time for a new phone. Enjoying new phone, getting a good 8-10 months out of it when I was attacked by water balloons with it in my POCKET!! Forgot I had it in my pocket, until I felt a strange vibrating sensation on my hip! Time for another new phone! Just received my 'new' phone (got it on Ebay for $12) and have only had it activated for about a month and what do I do this morning?!?!?......





Seriously, Kristy! What is WRONG with you?!?

Do they make cell phones that are 'completely immersible'??

5 comments:

Rena said...

Don't tell me that phone was a Blackberry! I think Casio makes an indestructible phone, but it's not very cute. :)

Sandra said...

yes they make phones that are water proof. My brother use to have one. If I recall...it was pretty chunky looking. Im sure you could google it and find it:).

Kristy said...

I did NOT take that picture...just googled an image of 'cell phone in toilet' :) Mine is just a plain old flip phone. Still works ok most of the time, and I qualify for a new one in December, so I'm just hoping this lasts until then!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! You are hilarious!!
Jodi

sarah said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!