What do you do on vacation, with 18 kids 9 & under, and you have lots of this.....
Color.....
Watch for 'Peppy'...the SKUNK that kept roaming around right outside our condo!!
Play in the 'girls club'...or the 'boys club'... (the boys' was our walk-in closet, & the girls' was Clint & Jami's)
play in it......
color some more.....
bug Uncle Clarky.....
Paint your toes....
& take LOTS & LOTS of pictures!!
The kids were fascinated by Chad filleting the fish they caught! Chase was just cracking up & Rae was going "ewe, ewe, ewe, ewe"
beautiful Aria
How's that Ice Cream, Jack?
Cheer up Darci, the rain will stop soon
Sunday Morning Church! I love this part of 'cation....
Hanging out at the pool!
Headin' for the Lake!
Chad & Dad fishin
Rae & 'Lucy'...who jumped into Jami & Raegan's tube while they were tubin!
Tubin' FUN!!
One of many 'non competative' Settler's matches....hahaha, right!!
This is as good as it got...we're missing Chase...who is ducking down :)
Most of the girls
Chad, Kels & Josiah with Grandma...saying goodbye...vacations always go by so fast!
As always, we had such a great time...even with rain & skunks :)
4 comments:
Hey those are GREAT pics!! Thanks for taking them and posting since I only took maybe 5 total!!
Love you!
Thanks for posting your pictures. They turned out great. It was so nice just being together inspite of the rain.
love you guys, A. Bonnie
Looks like you all had so much fun! I hope it gave you some good time to stop and have good girl talks. Have a great week. I love you. Blessings
I loved looking through these. Thank you!!!
Had a great time! Loveya!
Post a Comment