Thanks so much for all your sweet comments to Kels & for praying! This weekend went very well, I was surprised! Her friends had a 'going away party' for her, she had 4 friends overnight 1 last time, & it was our last Sunday here. Thought she'd have a hard time, but did great! (thanks to all the PRAYERS!)
Things are moving right along! We're checking things off the list like crazy! Still feel overwhelmed, but not too much. I know everything will come together & we've had SO MUCH GREAT HELP!! So a BIG THANKS to any of you who have helped in ANY way. I KNOW we wouldn't have been able to do this without you! Not sure if I'll get back on here before this weekend, so if not, I'll let you know when we're settled in IN! Hope you have a great week!
5 comments:
I am so thankful things are going smooth. We are looking forward to this weekend!
We're very excited to hear about your new path. We will keep you in our prayers!
We're very excited to hear about your new path. We will keep you in our prayers!
Kristy, I am so glad that our husbands got to talk! Your family has been on my mind and in my prayers. We are excited for you as you take this step of faith to GW! We will continue to pray for you! I am going to add your blog to my list (I am kind of lazy about doing this usually) because I want to keep up with your transition!
We love you!
Jill (& Andy)
A little sad today when I came home and there was nothing at your house (besides the huge pile of garbage ha ha) Hope your next couple weeks of training and settling in go well!
Post a Comment