Monday, February 8

7 years old!

Happy Birthday, Si-Man!! Can't believe you're 7 years old!! Your growing up so fast...I love the young man you are turning into! I am so proud of how well you have done with our transition to IN. I love your tender heart & your love for Jesus! We love how you get SO excited about even the littlest things! :)

So here's a recap of Josiah's life...


SO thankful you finally arrived! After being on bedrest for 3 1/2 months!!

You always had your tongue sticking out! :)


and you LOVED your bellybutton!! :)

Uncle Tim & Aunt Christa's Wedding!

Here, I'll get you another minnow Daddy...if I can catch one...

We LOVED camping in our pop-up!


Uh oh...Mom doesn't think this is as funny as we do!

A Zookeeper for Halloween!

Me & my Grandpa :)

@ Shedd Aquarium with my cousin Luke!

I'm ALL BOY!!!




Your 4th birthday...a Cars Party!!

Having fun @ Chuck-E-Cheese!

5th birthday...COWBOY STUFF!

6th birthday...a Spiderman birthday!

Good buds :)

Having fun @ the Pine House!

We love you, Bud! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Abel sticks his tongue out ALL THE TIME! Glad to know he's not alone :) Happy birthday Josiah!