Friday, February 19

'Enthelopes'

So Abbi has a few speech struggles. She'll be 5 next month. It's just too cute to hear her say certain things.

Today, we had an exchange that went something like this:

A: Mom, where's da endalopes?
Me: Envelopes?
A: Yeah, cause I'm gonna mail picshowrs to my fwiends!
Me: Ok, say EN-VE-LOPES
A: EnDAlopes
Me: No, En VE lopes
A: Ven Va Lopes
Me: EN VE LOPES!
A: EnDAlopes
Me: say V
A: V
Me: now say enVElopes
A: oooooooohhhh, en-the-lopes!


Oh Abbi...you make me smile :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just TOO cute!
Love the picture of you and her too.
Tell Abbi Riley wants one of those picshoers because she misses her fweind. ;)
Love, Geege

Rebekah Hoffman said...

Aww- how cute!!!

Jami said...

SO cute! Reminds me of Kelsey in Gatlinburg.

Kelsey say Katie.

Tatie.

No Katie. Ka Ka Ka KATIE.

Oh. Ka ka ka TATIE!

Do you remember that Kristy?! I love you!

Kristy said...

I do! She also had a had time with 'KITTY' hahaha, that was the best one :)

Anonymous said...

She makes me smile too!
Gini