Sunday, December 14

Christmas at the Kaebs...

BooMamaChristmasTour

Welcome to my 'Christmas Open House!' A fun way to 'invite' my friends over for some (virtual) yummy cookies & to enjoy some Christmas decoraions! If you follow the above link, there is a list of 'open houses' you can 'tour' - and the greatest thing is you don't even have to go out on this nasty freezing icy day! :) So grab your cup of coffee...or hot cocoa...RELAX...and enjoy! (just close your eyes & imagine these soft, chocolatey indulgences...one of my favorite Christmas treats!)









Yes...I realize the price tags are still on these floral stems....I'm making sure I like them - whatdya think? It feels kinda bare - i might get some more berries?!?


This was something new I made this year - I just bought these different sized styraphome balls, covered them with glue, then glitter.

Our trusty-rusty Christmas tree which we got the first year we were married. It actually looks pretty tall in this picture, but it's hardly taller tham me! Oh how I would love a new one! One of these years....one of these years...

So there you have it! Merry Christmas from the Kaeb house!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I don't know why this posted so choppy?!? Tried fixing it, but it didn't help....computers!

Anonymous said...

It's all beautiful, I have a couple of "rusty trusty" trees :-) This has been too much fun, thanks for having us in your home.

Heather said...

Your home looks very pretty!! Very welcoming!! Merry Christmas!!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Thanks for stopping by and having me to your home, too! Lovely home! I really like your little village! Merry Christmas!

nancy ray said...

i really really like the stems like they are! beautiful home :)