Monday, March 30

What's your vote?

I've been asked to help do the program for our Mother/Daughter Luncheon this year. So I've been experimenting on the cover...which one do you like?

1

2

3


I don't know if we'll use any of these, but these are my fav's. My Aunt is doing it with me, so I need to get with her & see what she thinks. She's the one who had the idea of a Mother/Daughter walking holding hands. This is my cousin & her daughter. Anyway, just curious to see what you thought! Have a great Monday!

9 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

How fun!

THese are very cute...I really like the font.

Hmm, I think my vote would be for #1. Great work, Kristy!

megs @ whadusay said...

I vote for #3! Good job!

sarah said...

Well, sorry to make things more complicated, but my vote is for #2.

Mandy said...

I think I would vote for #2 as well. Great job!

Marie Stork said...

I would vote for #2--very nice job Kristy!

Jessica said...

I would vote for #2 but they are all nice! Great job!!

Sandra said...

I vote for number 1. I like the words ontop of the paper not on the bottom...that is what caught my eye about why I liked number 1.

Heidi said...

#2
:)

Rebekah said...

Well.... I like how the first one says "mother daughter brunch" on it, and at the top, but I think I like picture 3 the best. They all look great! I am so excited for my senior pics!! Every time you post such cute pictures it makes me think a little more about mine ;-)