Monday, May 4

It's that simple!

.....or is it??




We used to have a basket type thing in the bathroom drawer for our toothbrushes. However, after so long of toothbrushes laying around on the bathroom counter & not getting put back into the drawer, I thought - maybe I'll just get a cup/toothbrush holder, (much like the one pictured above) put it right there on the sink so they just have to drop it right back in! Simple solution, huh?


WRONG!


EVERYDAY I am still placing a certain toothbrush BACK into the cup! Apparently it's more difficult to drop it into a specified holder, than it is to lay it back down on the counter. Now, I'm not going to mention any names or anything, but I AM thankful that the kids have adapted pretty well to this minor change! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be thankful he puts it on the counter. When he was a little boy, Brenda caught him cleaning his toys in the toilet with my toothbrush! :) Pam F.