Tuesday, May 19

My Birthday

Hi. This is Kelsey. i had a great birthday. thank you for the things that you wrote. i love you all. I miss my grandpa too. it made me in tears, Grandma. I am glad that you wrote that. you are so sweet. i wish he could come down from heaven to visit us. and i like the story you told me. When I wrote this I was sad. I am learning alot. I'll be in 4th grade!WOW! Hears some things about Grampa. He was veary nice.If we came with a cubs shert on. He would say "you cant come in".He was jokeing. He made me laugh. He was sweet. I love him. love, Kels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey!-
Wow! You are already posting on the blog! I loved reading it!
Aunt Christa

Anonymous said...

Kels, You are such a sweet girl! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Love,
Geege

Kristy said...

She wanted to leave a comment after my Mom's, and I asked her if she wanted to do that or write her own post so my Mom for sure saw it :) I had to get her started & I typed the first few sentences, while she was telling me what to say, but then she took over on her own. She's growing up fast!!