Vision Photography
by Kristy

I have just a few appointments coming up, but wanted to get my name out some more, so I thought I would include all of my info on here. Eventually I hope to have my own website, but until then this will have to do! So if you know of anyone looking for a photographer, you can send them my info! (?'s-give me a call at 309.242.7108) I'm still not charging very much, but will eventually have to increase the prices a little...I'm finding out how expensive this stuff really is!
Children * Families * Seniors * Engagement
Sitting Fee: $25 (for 50 shots)
(8) wallets-$4 * 4x6-$2 * 5x7-$4 * 8x10-&7

Have a GREAT weekend! -Kristy
2 comments:
I like the name! I meant to ask you how this is all coming along the other night and forgot. Glad to hear it's happening!
Good for you!!! :) love the name! Have fun!
love ya.
Heidi
Post a Comment