You got some really great pictures. Would love to see more! It sure was a great weekend, but I sure missed my honey every minute it seems. I DO know that somehow Dad was there in spirit with all of us and smiling up above. He would have put the snake in a jar and kept it. But, not in the villa, because it would have been the snake OR me! All the rides that made you want to throw up, he would have been on. He went on a gyro (sp?) ride once with our camping group(Jerry told the guy who ran it to give him an extra good spin and it didn't affect Dad at ALL!!!!!!!!! Love to all, MOM
1 comment:
You got some really great pictures. Would love to see more! It sure was a great weekend, but I sure missed my honey every minute it seems. I DO know that somehow Dad was there in spirit with all of us and smiling up above. He would have put the snake in a jar and kept it. But, not in the villa, because it would have been the snake OR me! All the rides that made you want to throw up, he would have been on. He went on a gyro (sp?) ride once with our camping group(Jerry told the guy who ran it to give him an extra good spin and it didn't affect Dad at ALL!!!!!!!!! Love to all, MOM
Post a Comment