Here's some highlights from our weekend at Grand Bear Lodge in Utica, IL. Only 45 min. away, but lots to do! Thanks, Mom, for planning it! A MUCH needed getaway!
Eric trying out the 'zip line' on the playground - some people just never grow up :)Um, this is a snake. Found it just outside our villa by the tree.....not real comforting ..... Eric threw him on the OTHER side of our villa ... couldn't he have just KILLED the thing?!? Yes, my brother is sweeping.... He started killing spiders along the ceiling and after about 30 said forget this... where's the vaccum?!?
And this is about the only shot of the villa's I've got. They were very nice & roomy. (once the spiders were gone, that is)

2 comments:
Kristy, the pics are great. Thanks for sharing so I can keep up. I hope you have a great week. I love you.
Oh what fun that looks like!!! Man, seeing you guys in these pictures sure makes me miss you all and those fun camping days. Eric was always the big kid:) I just wish I could give you all a great big hug. THanks for posting those it was fun to look at. OH and holy cow....that would be so scary to have fugitives on the loose in your home town. YIKES!! Glad they were caught and everyone is safe.
Post a Comment